Thursday, September 23, 2010

On plan but off the path...

So I went six weeks without fast food. This week I thought it would be harmless to eat an 8 point mcchicken sandwich. Boy, was I ever wrong!! That night I had the munchies and I believe I am still feeling the effects of that tonight. It has been two days but since those two days even my 32 points a day is not filling me up. OK, so I just had my AHA moment, could my body be out of whack from this past weekends get away? On Saturday I had fried chicken at a buffet and then the next day we went to a Chinese buffet. At the buffet I got a huge stir fry with lots of veggies but I did have a taste of the few items I felt I had been craving like some fried rice and general Tso's chicken. These things all lead up to Tuesday when I had McDonald's, so could these things actually be making me feel out of control.

The good thing is that I researched and knew the points before I put anything in my mouth so I never went over my daily points and actually had 1 weekly point left.  At one point I even ate one half of an oatmeal cookie for 2 points.  Personally I really hope I remember the feeling  of how pissed I was that I wasted those 2 points and still felt hungry afterwards. The problem is I believe my body can tell that I have went off track.

This week has not been good for me getting any scheduled movement in.  I have scheduled in my WW's meetings to make sure I get to those and now I have to get on schedule with some exercise.  My goal next week is to go to water aerobics at least twice next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I look forward to your support and sharing with others.