Saturday, September 25, 2010

Recipe Revolution

Since I have been dieting this time I have figured out why I always balloon back up after losing a little weight.  Apparently I get comfortable and then I start making the same meals we used to eat because they are easy and we like them.  This time around I have decided that I am going to come up with new favorites for my family.  Plus I may try to see if I can come up with some healthy versions to some of our old recipes.  Honestly, I have to admit there are a few that I am pretty sure I will not be able to come up with a version that will be able to eat on a regular basis.

This past week I went to two websites: Gina's Skinny Recipes  and  Hungry Girl  and I took the time to print out every recipe that I thought my family and I may like.  So far I have 45 pages of recipes with several of them having more than one recipe on a sheet.  There will be some I will have to tweak to our taste but I am determined to find some new favorites.  Also I am hoping to make some to be able to freeze and eat later.  As I make these I will let you know how it goes for our family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I look forward to your support and sharing with others.