Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Back up plan!!

I was doing so good today after my mishap with the scale. It had really motivated me to get busy around the house. I had done pretty good eating and had made a list of some healthy snacks to pick to help the kids and I between swimming and basketball practice. We go to head out the door early so we can go by the bank and go by Aldi's and realize my hubby has my car. It is so hard being a one vehicle family. So all our plans blow up. He misunderstood what time I needed him to be back. He thought I said I had to leave at the actual time that we had to be there. Needless to say we were standing on the sidewalk waiting on him when he got here.

The kids were all pumped because we were all going to swim after practice today today. Instead of letting them down I followed through with that part of our plan and that is what messed up the rest of my evening. We had to rush at the end of free swim to make it to the bank by 5:30 and then we hit the McDonald's drive thru on the way to the gym. I made good choices or at least the best I could but it was not what I had planned. At least I got some exercise in to cover that BAD food. While we there I swam 100 meters which for me felt like a lot. I would have pushed myself more but my son was wanting my attention because my daughter was busy practing what her coach had showed her before. While I was playing with him I did at least run in place and my legs felt like jello later in the night so that is a good thing.

I hope you all had a wonderful day!

If you feel like comment on my blog or share it with others. Also I would love more support on MFP for those of you fight the battle of the bulge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I look forward to your support and sharing with others.