Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wake up call!!

Today I got on the scale. Now it was after I had breakfast and two cups of coffee but that didn't add to the scale what I saw. I have never been over 300 in fact I have always had a 10+ difference but not today. The scale said 301!! I know 290 is not that big of a difference but in my head it is. It is like something clicked at how important it is for me to get my health and house in order. I believe the two go hand in hand!

I have been doing flylady's morning routines and I have not been getting done until after lunch each day. Well things are going to change around my house. I decided instead of being proud of myself for doing it I was going to change things up. I set my timer and didn't stop until it was done. Now I have to say that flipped a switch for me that said "why has it been taking you so longer to do this each day?" So since I am finished with my morning routine I am actually going to get to do the mission for today.

I ate a good breakfast. I am starting late on drinking my water because I had two cups of coffee trying to find a new happy medium without all the flavored creamers. Let me just say I am not finding it...aarrgh!

Well I usually blog at night but this morning was such an eye opener I just had to get it out.

If you want to join me on MFP I would be thrilled!!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. Getting under 300 for the first time was more emotional than losing 50 lbs had been. It's a small difference on the scale and a huge one mentally.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I look forward to your support and sharing with others.