Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year, New Me

This is still the diary of a wimpy fat chick BUT for me it is really going to be my online journal.  I hope to make more friends online this year and with the help of my fitness pal I am sure I am going to be able to do this.  It is hard to know that you have loving friends and family BUT there is noone who understands the pain and depression that goes with being overweight.  I started the new year in pain. My hips were killing me and from the holidays my house has spun out of control.  This all has depressed me greatly so where do I want to turn but food I can not turn to food I have got to take control of my house and my life.  So how do I do that?  That is like the million dollar question for me.  Let's make some new years resolutions like everyone else that way when I break them I will be just like everybody else. 

For years I have read Flylady's website and she constantly preaches about baby steps.  That is what this year is going to be for me.  By the end of the year I hope to have grown a lot (well actually shrunk) and be really proud of my new self.  So far today I did OK but at least I am being realistic.

I got up and was in horrible pain so I took so medicine and and laid back down until almost lunch time.  Then when I got up I used another of flylady's quotes that is something like you are not behind, just jump in.  I decided to do the missions she sends each day to help me get control of my house.  Todays mission was the weekly home blessing. I did it and it made me feel like I had accomplished something. I even listened to her walk me through it as I did it.  You can listen too if you like at:http://www.blogtalkradio.com/flylady-tools/2008/04/08/weekly-home-blessing-hour

I have not made my meal plan for the week because I started the new year off sick but I plan on working on that tomorrow.  I am good because I am having some multigran cheerios for breakfast.  Breakfast the most important meal is the harder meal for me to eat.  How about you?

Well I am really starting to ramble so I will talk at you all later!

Join me on MFP if you like!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for motivating me!! We can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl!!!!!Be proud of yourself, even as small as you think the task is because It will be a blessing for you and your home. I am pretty good at that stinkin thinkin. I am trying sooo hard.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I look forward to your support and sharing with others.